Post of the month
Post of the month – Poll is ready for you
Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas, here’s the poll form.
The winning post topic will be published within in the next year
I’ve shortened the post topics, you will find the complete suggestion below.
Poll: Post of the month - What's next?
The suggestions detailed
- RedDot Navigation Manager I: How to make list order match nav renderingplease post about how to make list order match nav rendering!! Thanks : )
Suggested by: Tiffany
- RDNM II: How do you build navigations with several navigations
how do you build navigations with several navigations: meta navi, footer navi, main navi
so that all pages also can be shown in a sitemap.
Suggested by: Martin D.
- RDNM III: Highlighting of main navigation and adding new pages by the user
highlighting of main navigation and adding new pages by the user for example in a content-linklis-template without showing these pages in the main navigation
Suggested by: Martin D.
- Best Practice I: How to accomplish a staging/production publishing workflow setup
I would love to know the best method to accomplish a staging/production publishing workflow setup. We have such inconsistent results when publishing we’d like to know all the ins and outs…how to set it up, how does the asynchronous publishing process work, what are the limitations, what does it do and what does it not do, etc.
Suggested by: Jim N.
- BP II: Setting up forms on a site using RedDot
I would like to learn/know/read about the solutions for setting up forms on a site using RedDot. It would be good to know the good and bad of the solutions available from more experienced users and perhaps a recommendation on the best.
Suggested by: Mary Jo S.
- BP III: How you use Foundational and child projects
I would love to know more about how you use Foundational and child projects. We have experienced lots of pain trying to have a separate “staging” project and then needing to make manual updated to migrate changes from the staging to live project. Can you tell me a little more about how you use this concept? Are there any drawbacks? If this info is already somewhere, can you point me to it? Thanks!! Ashley
Suggested by: Ashley D.
- Basics: How to get started with RedDot
I think this post is great idea.
My suggestion for a topic is “how to get started with RedDot”. Being still new to RedDot (user for about 2-3 months), I found that it was hard to get started.
Suggested by: Jamie B.
- LiveServer: Masking/rewriting URLs in Liveserver to hide the LS specific paths
Masking/rewriting URLs in Liveserver to hide the Liveserver specific paths
Suggested by: Requested by Chandrakanth on the Google group, suggested by Paul Smith
- Enhance your project: Using AJAX inside SmartEdit for better editing
I would like to learn how to use AJAX inside SmartEdit for calling RQL.
Suggested by: Markus G. ; )
Back to poll form
The poll deadline will be something at the end of january or to be more specific maybe beginning of february. Depending on your participation and our “normal work” stress level..
No related posts.
About the author: